Tuesday 18 August 2015

How one book changed the financial fortunes of a widow forever!

2ii943pBefore my husband died on September 21st 2014, I lead a pretty cushy life I must admit. I didn't have to deal with money worries, taxes, mortgages, employees, pensions, investing, being a landlady, sorting out my business affairs and the red tape that comes with being a diva, and being brutally honest my late husband, James was the primary carer to our 7 year old son, Tyler too. I would be lying if I said that I didn't take him for granted at times, because I was the main provider and I did my bit with my son, I felt I didn't need to take care of all 'that stuff' as well. He also happened to be a bit of a control freak and wanted to take on the Atlas role, and he was particularly good at it, so who was I to argue with him? It never occurred to me that I would have to deal with all these stressful things sooner than I could have ever imagined on my own!

The trouble with losing someone so close to you is that not only are you paralysed with grief and trauma once they're gone, but you are also expected to make rational decisions and behave like a fully functioning adult on questions like what type of coffin do you plan on burying your spouse in, or what do you want to do with his or her remains, or should you allow your 7 year old son to go to his dad's funeral, or how on earth are you going to pay off your mortgage on your own and switch it from an interest only to a repayment mortgage? Who will help you run your affairs or help you with your childcare etc etc. The list goes on. You feel so exposed and vulnerable that you can often be easy pickings for cowboy builders, electricians, plumbers or anyone who sees your predicament as an opportunity for them. If you do need help in that department, then my advice would be to only use people who come highly recommended by someone you trust, or simply use CheckATrade. I got ripped off by the London-based nanny agency, Little Ones, for almost £3k.  I stupidly didn't read the small print properly, took on a nanny who left after three weeks and they wouldn't refund me the money, they would only offer me another second rate nanny instead. Do yourselves a favour and stay well clear of using Little Ones!

I felt that I wasn't taking full ownership of mine and my son's financial futures. I knew there was a better way and I had to find it fast before I ended up losing my wonderful home with all the lovely memories in it. I was well-read on all the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books by Robert Kiyosaki, but I thought how on earth am I going to afford to acquire assets when I can't even afford to pay my mortgage off outright? It was then that I stumbled across this incredible book. Now I'm not going to sell this book to you because in my opinion the book sells itself, but in a nutshell this book completely changed my life, because it showed me exactly how to make a passive income from home, without having to rely on the efforts of others ie an MLM type business. Also I didn't have to rely on doing Russian PAs anymore; my main source of income (which had miraculously dried up anyway).  Now I control who is leveraging my time, my money, my talent and my list and this book is the blueprint for how I am actually able to achieve all this myself, working from home or on my laptop anywhere in the world, just like the multimillionaire author himself has and is still doing.

It's simple if you (male or female) want to finally take control of your financial future like I am and you would like to try this out for free, yes free (apart from the £1 postage and packing fee) then click on the link below or the banner on the right-hand side of this blog. What have you got to lose? Only £1. This book was a bestseller with WHSmith and I can definitely see why! I can now go back to focusing on what I'm good at and trained to do which is being a professional singer/published songwriter and actress (I'm the first woman to star as Whitney Houston on TV!) Search up Autopsy: Whitney Houston's last hours on Google, and most recently for Channel 5, Whitney & Bobby: addicted to love. I hope that you find the peace of mind that this book has afforded me. Good luck and see you at the other end!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment