Tuesday 4 August 2015

How a book changed a diva's life!



I'm not going to lie to you, my number one goal has always been to be successful and have financial freedom. I am a professional singer, published songwriter and professional actress as well by trade (I portrayed Whitney Houston in Autopsy: Whitney Houston's last hours and just recently Whitney Houston again for Channel 5. The documentary is entitled, Whitney & Bobby: addicted to love. Therefore that is what I have spent my entire life trying to achieve and I am quite pleased with the results. However, nothing comes without a price and I lost my wonderful husband of 10 years in September 2014 :( No words can describe the gapping hole in my heart that he has left behind, but the show must go on and it ain't over 'til this skinny diva sings!

How would you feel if your talent was to express yourself vocally onstage, but you were denied that right from your native country your entire life? How would you feel? I'll tell you how you would feel angry, very angry. However I am a spiritual person and I know that I wasn't blessed with these talents for no reason, so in spite of the endless rejection I have had to endure I refuse to let anyone kill my dream and tell me 'no'.

The UK music scene is not set up to handle gifted artists if it was where are they? Are they trying to convince me that what we see on Ex-Factor, Britain's Got Talent, or The Voice are the best that the UK has to offer? Are you freaking kidding me? I know at least 20 individuals that could blow anyone of those singers you see on those shows off the stage with their raw talent, but like me they won't ever be allowed to get beyond first base to prove it! So they need to find another way to get themselves heard and make themselves seen.

This is where this book comes into play and it applies to every profession and not just the music business. If you could find away to make more than enough money from home that didn't compromise your existing profession, time or talent and you could do it anywhere in the world from your laptop, would that be something worth looking into? Exactly, that's what I said, 'hell yes!' and because of that I am now able to pursue a career in music on my terms because I now have the money to put out my own album and market it myself. Money is power so get some and you will have the power to do whatever you want on your terms!

This book is FOR FREE except for the £1 postage and packaging charge, as the multimillionaire author is so convinced of the value it offers and the easy route it gives you to Financial Freedom. If you want to try it out for yourself then click on the banner on the right-hand side of this blog, or the link below. It was a bestseller with WHSmith and I can quite honestly say it has changed my life in the sense that now I have learned a foolproof way to achieve my dream of Financial Freedom.
Don't let the Simon Cowell equivalent in your industry kill your dreams just like all the many talented singers he has destroyed in mine. The future is yours, so take it.

Click here when you're ready for change

Peace and love,

Shèna

No comments:

Post a Comment